Did you know you can book a one-on-one session with a librarian to give you special training on the subject of your choice?
We can help you with things such as:
- Learning how to use social media
- Making a submission to council
- Creating a CV
- Researching your family history
- Using the Auckland Libraries website and MyInfo
- Downloading free eBooks through the Auckland Libraries website
- Using digital devices such as eReaders and iPads
Even if your local library can't help with your query, they're committed to finding a staff member who can and will arrange an appointment for you to get what you need from your library service.
Contact your nearest library to make an appointment or complete the Ask a question form with details of what you require and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Auckland Libraries also offers a wide range of classes, workshops and services so you can learn new skills and access information.
Find a list of classes below: