Book a Librarian
Get one-on-one assistance from a librarian with the free Book a Librarian service offered at many of our libraries.
There are a range of classes and workshops available at libraries all over Auckland, but sometimes your query may be better suited to an individual session with a librarian.
Some of the things we can help you with include:
- Basic computer skills - using email, word processing and the internet
- Using social media
- Accessing council information, both online and in hard copy form
- Making a submission to council
- Creating a CV
- Researching for a project
- Researching your family history
- Using the Auckland Libraries website and MyInfo
- Downloading free eBooks through the Auckland Libraries website
- Using digital devices such as eReaders and iPads
In fact, as long as we have the expertise in the team, we are happy to help with anything at all, just ask!
Contact your local library to book a session.
Alternatively you can complete the contact us form with details of what you require and we will get back to you as soon as possible.